Amusement Park Attendant (Seasonal) (NOC Code: 6722)
Company: World’s Finest Shows Inc.
Business information: Ontario’s premiere midway provider. We provide world-class fun to over 50 fairs, festivals, and events each year. Exciting games, delicious food, and thrill rides, family rides and kids rides.
Business Address: 9 Hawk Street, Nanticoke, ON, N0A 1L0
Work Location: Various locations throughout Ontario.
Type of Employment: Full Time– Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 15th, 2020
- Collect tickets and fees
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Set up and dismantle rides and amusements
- Operate rides, amusements and facility equipment
- Operate game booths
- Perform maintenance on rides and equipment
- Assist patrons on and off rides
- Secure and release safety belts and bars
- May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport staff, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites.
- Must be 18 or older
- Background checks may be required
- Education: Some secondary education is an asset
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Driver’s license is an asset
- Willing to travel for the duration of seasonal employment
- This position is physically demanding and involves outdoor work and operating in all weather conditions
Salary: $15.00 hourly, 30-40 Hours per week. Overtime may be required.
Benefits: Transportation from one location to another is provided. Accommodation: Bunk Rooms and showers in trailers are available for housing at no cost. Travel expenses are covered if worker needs to relocate.
Work location and other information:
-Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario for 6 months. Workers needed for next season starting as early as April 15th, 2020.
– Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedules will vary from day to day depending on event and depending on weather. We work on weekends. Shifts are available from 07:00 – 24:00. Most common shift of 6-8 hours. At least 1 day off per week.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: P.O. Box 680, Simcoe, ON, N3Y 4T2